Monday, January 25, 2010

Much Ado About....

The advent of my best friend's wedding, I have found the ideal bridesmaid dress to fullfill all my goals. I needed to find a cocktail dress in the "blue" family...somewhere between cobalt and navy. I found some beautiful couture dresses at pricepoints to break the bank and loads of dresses that I loved (like the white Maxazria dress below) that just didn't come in any shade of blue, and a lot of unsophisiticated dress that weren't fit for a wedding. I finally found this little number that I can accessorize to fit the greatness of the occassion, but I can also wear a number of different ways for future events. A bridesmaid dress that I WILL TRULY wear again!

And after searching EVERY online store, and every local boutique/mall....I found it at Topshop online!

FOR $90!

I have to say that the draping and fabric is beautiful and sophisticated and all around fit the requirements I was (til Topshop) searching in vain for!

Here's another dress that I wanted to buy...but alas, lace is NOT dyeable! (But it is on sale for $159.00...that's ridiculous!...so someone else get it and let me borrow it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment