Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I'll take some sun and a summer frock, please!

I'm sharing an absolute gem here, by introducing you to Sarah Seven, a Portland based dress designer. I find myself lusting after these dresses (which can be found on etsy or HERE at her website) for hours on end...no joke. They are just the right amount of whimsy and sophistication. I'm helping 2 of my friends with their weddings and after showing them this site, they both placed custom orders immediately. Now that I have a few weddings to be in and several more to attend, I feel like I have plenty of excuses to get myself one of her fancy frocks.

Sarah Seven
Sara Seven
Sarah Seven
Sarah Seven
Sarah Seven
Sarah Seven


I am beside myself, just looking at these pictures. I want to be frolicking in the fields or lazing around in a hammock with a good book, a glass of sparkling water with lime in some summer sun, wearing a one of these beauties. The unusualy long bout we've had with this frigid weather is taxing my last nerve and I'm ready for summer pastels and fresh cocktails!

2 comments:

  1. The first dress absolutely took my breath away. Thanks you for this illuminating post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, how completely *lovely* these are.

    ReplyDelete