Thursday, June 10, 2010

Be-Dazzled

Maybe I'm the last to know about Zuhair Murad, but this Lebanese designer has the most brilliant gowns, party dresses and couture. If I had a million dollars, I would have a closet full of these over the top frocks.
How are these for a Little Black Dress? I think so!!!!!
LBD4 Zuhair Murad
LBD3-Zuhair Murad
LBD2-Zuhair Murad
LBD-Zuhair Murad

And what about this seaside inspired vision? I don't even know where I would wear this, but I would want to try it on and walk around my house and then hang it back in my closet as a collector's item....
Starfish-Zuhair Murad

This is how color blocking a gown should be done:
Color blocking-Zuhair Murad

And here are some sheer options for a red carpet event...I mean, "whoa!"
Black sheer gown-Zuhair Murad
Sheer gown-Zuhair Murad
Red carpet worthy-Zuhair Murad

And guess who got to wear this insanely gorgeous art? Kellie Pickler at the annual CMT music awards:
Kellie Pickler in People.com wearing SLEEVELESS

And around her neck, she's wearing a the limited edition "Cleo" necklace from SLEEVELESS. You can place an order at here.
I'm going to bed with visions of sugar plums and beaded tulle dancing in my head...
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment