Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Layering textures/prints/patterns

A few weeks ago, myself, my good friend and hair/make-up artist, Natali and our model, Hollie piled into my compact car with a garment rack, piles of clothes and accessories, a suitcase of make up and hair pieces and our overnight bags and trekked to Lexington, KY. We made the trip to shoot with Andrew Kung, a talented photographer that Hollie told us about.

I pulled a lot of "spring" clothes centered around the theme of texture, color and print. Our goal for this shoot was to mix rich colors and prints as we are seeing a lot of this season. We all braved freezing cold weather (I think we had a hight of 29 degrees) and Hollie definitely bore the brunt of the pain in her "spring" clothes.
Several looks out of the 7 we shot that day:



The team on this shoot:
Natali obliging Andrew to stand for a light check:


No comments:

Post a Comment