1. brightly-hued mini dress for evening (or day) ...replacing the basic LBD, at least for the Spring. I got mine in royal blue :)
2. Fringe....on anything, your purse, your boots, your clothes, your jewelry...
3. Retro-crazy glasses. Don't blow your whole paycheck, go to Gas Money Glasses and find a pair that suits you!
4. A slouchy boyfriend cardigan with pockets is perfect for when the weather is cold one day and warm the next...which pretty much describes the wacky Nashville weather that I'm still not used to!
5. Even though, we hear this every Spring, time to freshen up that nude strappy sandal or pump. Once the black tights come off, you want your legs to look long and uninterrupted. This pair is by Loeffler Randall...one of my favorite clothing designers as well!
6. And last but not least, the best accessory is my dog, Lola...but you can't have her!