Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Panache Launch Party

I am so sorry it's been too long since my last post! We had a wonderful time at our official launch party last Thursday evening and I've been waiting for some professional pics to post from that night and the weekend following. We had good friends in town from WA state, LA and NYC and spent the rest of the weekend after the party, giving them a tour of Music City. I think we converted a few of them to making the move here! Here are some preliminary pics and I promise that I will post more shortly!
Annie and I...the hosts for the evening...




Brad and Sara from The Purple Turtle...they do it all!
Saturday morning brunch at Marche!

All in all, it was a perfect weekend...check back for more pics and news!
For now,
Kyah

1 comment:

  1. i was wondering where you had gone! looks like a great launch party and fun w/ friends! wish i could've been there :)

    ReplyDelete