Friday, June 12, 2009

Behind the scenes with Frally Hynes

I worked on a shoot yesterday for Frally Hynes with photog Heidi Ross and makeup artist and hair-chitect, Natali Hettich. It's hard to capture the mood of the day in a sentence, but as the day slipped by, as is usually the case on photo shoots, we got to know eachother better and produced better and better looks. But most of all, I enjoyed today because I was surrounded by an incredible group of creative, brilliant women. Here are a few of my cell phone pics and of course, some of our finished product!
Frally 2

Frally Hynes

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We were channeling Greek Goddess Athena...I think we nailed it with this ethereal shoot! Thanks to all of you that participated...it was great to work with you!
Kyah

No comments:

Post a Comment