Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A Kearney Wedding: MAT and ANNIE!

In case you missed this on OnceWed, I wanted to make sure I posted about yet another gorgeous wedding I attended this summer. None other than Annie's of this very Ivory Feather blog! If it seems like I've been on a wedding kick, it may have to do with the fact that we are going to 13 weddings this year! Yep, you heard right, THIRTEEN weddings! Come to think about it, I may not have any single friends after this year...crazy to think about!

Photobucket


Their wedding was so beautiful and the after party was so fun. A great testimony to the good friends and family that they have in their lives.

Go to this site to see all the pics from the Kearney nuptials!
http://www.oncewed.com/31123/real-weddings/elegant/purple/mat-annie/

Her wedding dress: Rivini
Her reception dress: Nicole Miller
His suit: Christian Dior
Highlights: Brazil Billy band, the bridesmaids retro dresses, Mat's face when Annie came down the aisle!
Photog: Tec Petaja

6 comments:

  1. Hi there, I'm in love with Annie's Rivini dress and can't find the name of it. Please share? Is there a dress name or number?

    Help a bride out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I am also trying to find the name of the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. From other sources I've read it says her dress was Rivini, style: Almata

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi - I've been trying to figure out where she got the necklace. I even reached out to one particular jewelry designer that let me here.

    Can someone please let me know? I'm practically planning my wedding around it! Ha.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey! i was wondering what brand and style shoe she is wearing? i keep seeing these shoes in the magazine Southern wedding, and i cant find the designer!! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seems to be a lavish wedding fun. All of us enjoyed a lot at our common friend's wedding reception few days back. Decorations done at wedding venues Los Angeles were fabulous and food served was sumptuous. Staff services were quick. Drinks and desserts were of best quality.

    ReplyDelete