Thursday, May 7, 2009

I know that the fashion scoop is why readers come to this blog, but I admit that home renovations have been monopolizing my fashion sensibilites! I found this bathroom and am using it for inspiration (love the green/gold tiles) for my master bath and closet space that is in the works as I type. I was looking for examples of bathrooms that meld modern lines with glamorous color and fixtures and ta da! my heart jumped at this room! Unfortunately, my ceilings are not super-high so I will have to go with a smaller chandelier or wall sconces, but that is why it is an "inspiration" picture. I find what is awesome about the look and run with it to create my own glamorous space.



Love this white crystal chandelier...hmmm....my wheels are turning...what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. i love this br. beautiful. who would have ever thought of that gorg green wall all sparkle and glow like that? *sigh*

    ReplyDelete